A wedding is probably the most important day in a couple’s life. And just like it is said for trips, a wedding is an experience we enjoy when planning it, when living it and when remembering it.
And is there a better way to remember a special day than with pictures and videos? It is important to know that in order to really get the feels about the details such as the emotion on people’s face, the lights, colours and all further significant elements, there are many aspects to be taken into account.
First, you need to find the right professional who will know how to reflect the emotion, looks and gestures very clearly. Considering it as an investment to remember every detail of the wedding memories that would probably fade away with time.
To better select the right photographer and videographer for your big day, do not only go through the price range. It is crucial to first check his/her past work thoroughly and not only what is featured on the website. Meet in person. It is as important to like his/her work as to feel comfortable communicating with him/her.
Also, every single details must be discussed in order to be satisfied with the results and avoid unpleasant surprises: length of the video, moments to be documented, important details of the decoration, sound, music, footage, edition effects (black & white, vintage, …), the theme if there is one, basically everything that comes to mind.
Further, you should go through every option there is in terms of wedding videography:
- A professional videographer would often offer you the possibility to include a trailer of 1 to 3 minutes, a summarized video of 30 minutes and the whole edited film of your wedding.
- Adding a drone to capture beautiful images from another perspective.
- Booking several cameras to catch the ceremony and the celebration from every angle.
- The video will include the vows, the rings, the newly weds’ first kiss, the bride and groom’s vehicle, the wedding cake, the bridal bouquet, the dance and so much more. To make it 100% tailor-made, you can tell the videographer which music or song you would like to be played at every specific part.
- The videographer can interview your closest family members and friends to include their answers in the video. It is often a very emotional part of it only discovered by the bride and groom afterwards. Something to look forward to once the big day is over!
- A short yet special video to send to your guests before the wedding invitations, an original save-the-date they will discover by pressing “play”!
Booking a videographer for your wedding might seem frivolous and unnecessary at first. But the more you look into it, the clearer it is that a wedding video is a much valuable part to be treasured by the whole family.
Together with the pictures, it is the perfect way to relive special moments of the big day that might faint with time. The couple’s children and grand-children will love seeing their parents and grand-parents getting married, how everyone looked so many years ago. And for everyone to see the happiness and pride in the eyes of those who are no longer with us.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions or need help finding the right professionals for such an important day of your life.