Valencia is history, modernity, sea, sustainability, parks, culture, gastronomy and much more... the perfect city to organise any type of event.
What are the advantages of organising an event, a wedding, a congress, a convention, an incentive in Valencia?
- It has an excellent AVE high speed train connection and an international airport located only 15km from the city centre. This makes it very easy to use any means of transport to reach your hotel or the city centre.
- It is a destination that has numerous large infrastructures for organising corporate events such as congresses, exhibitions, fairs and conventions, such as auditoriums, congress centres, chambers of commerce, pavilions, etc...
- It also has unique, historical, original, exclusive spaces... such as museums, convents, casinos, aquariums and science centres, farms, estates, estates, .... located in the city centre or just a few kilometres away. These are places that allow you to organise any type of celebration, wedding, gala dinner, product presentation, meetings etc. ....
- Catering companies will help you choose the best place for your event.
- Their restaurants offer excellent gastronomy with local and typical products. You will be able to find all types of establishments so that each meal will be different... a typical tapas restaurant, a gastronomic meal in a Michelin star restaurant, a formal dinner in one of the most elegant and emblematic restaurants in the city, or enjoying the sea and its promenade in one of its beach clubs or restaurants specialising in rice and fish dishes. From the smallest to the largest group, with more or less budget, from the most intimate to the most glamorous wedding, from a tapas tour to a rice tasting....... and if you want some folklore, you can't forget to stop at one of the flamenco clubs in the centre to enjoy a wonderful show!
- There is a wide range of hotels, of all styles and budgets, located between the city centre, the financial and arts district and the seafront promenade, perfect for an incentive or corporate group, or perfect as accommodation for a wedding. Boutique hotels, urban, charming, emblematic, more classic, with convention centre, beach hotels, spa etc....
- This city has a rich cultural heritage which allows us to organise all kinds of activities such as guided cultural visits, recreational visits, gymkhanas, team building, tapas tours, art and science activities, gastronomic activities, gastronomic workshops, nautical activities, beach sports, leisure activities (beach, shopping, golf, boat trips...).
- You will find in our directory a wide list of professionals that will help you to make your event a success such as transport companies in Valencia, hotels, machinery rental, conference centre, event staff, wedding decoration, celebration decoration, event and activity organisers, DMC, wedding planners, photo booth, catering, furniture rental in Valencia, audiovisual equipment rental in Valencia, artists...and much more!
Staff for events throughout Spain – stagehands, mounters, runners, hostesses, security staff, production staff, cleaning staff, catering crew, chefs and various other…
Urban and Vacation Hotels with the best spaces for events
Talent booking, shows, organizers and event, advertising and communication agency – 20 years of experience in 35 countries +
Design, production and staging of all types of events in Spain and Morocco
Event Venue Valencia, Congress and Convention Centre Valencia Spain
Full audiovisual services, equipment hire and consulting, throughout Spain
Transparent ice designs for events, advertising and promotions throughout Europe
Automatic photocalls for weddings, parties, openings, presentations mainly in Valencia and Madrid, Spain
The best artists for your events since 2005, sharing all our experience and creativity.
Chocolate fountain rental, chocolate fondue Valencia, Castellon, Alicante, Murcia, Ciudad Real, Cuenca, Tarragona, Madrid, Barcelona, Andalusia